1. All boats hired at hirers risk
2. The hirer of the vessel is expected to comply with all Marine SafetyVictoria regulations.
3. Any loss or damage to the vessel, or its equipment, or damage/injury to another party is the responsibility of the hirer.
4. The hirer will not allow any other person to control the vessel unless listed on the booking form.
5. CHILDREN UNDER 10 MUST WEAR A LIFE JACKET AT ALL TIMES.
6. The hirer understands they are not to exceed the geographical limits of operation as per map supplied.
7. Onus on any search and rescue is the hirer’s responsibility.
8. The hirer is not to exceed the licensed carrying capacity.
9. No diving or swimming from boats.
10. Safety equipment is to be used in emergency only, improper use may result in penalty.
11. Keep clear of other vessels.
12. Hirer must not attempt mechanical repairs without permission fromVictor Hire Boats.
13. The hirer is not permitted to re-fuel.
14. Vessels returned after the nominated close of business may forfeit their security bond.
15. The hirer must pay penalty notices if issued by any officials during the hired period.
16. Vessels must return to dock immediately if requested byVictor Hire Boats.
17. The hirer will accept the consequences if he/she or any listed co-driver breach these conditions.
18. The hirer will assume all risks and liabilities for loss.
19. To the full extent permitted by the law the hirer releases, discharges and indemnifies the owner from all claims and demands on the owner arising out of or consequent to the use or misuse of the boat during the hire period.
20. The hirer must be over 18 years of age and be a holder of a valid boating licence.
1. Anchor the vessel to prevent drifting into other objects.
2 Stay in vessel until help arrives.
3. Do not attempt to drift or swim ashore.
4. Listen to instructions from the skipper.
5. A First Aid kit and flares are in all boats.
6. Contact Victor Hire Boats on 03 5155 398 or 0409 403 001 as soon as possible.
7. Contact 000 for absolute emergencies